❤The Diary-Keeper❤

My photo
I am discovering better who I am and am working through odds and ends and whales and minnows. I am going somewhere always. When I am standing still and when I am walking-- I am moving, moving, moving.

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine to You

I want to hear about everything that ever was within you and what you anticipate that which will be. I want to learn what is making you who you are so I can appreciate all that is your existence. Speak. Don't speak. Let me give you what it is that will allow you to be as you wish when you wish to be as you wish.

I would like to clarify the direction of this. This is how I feel about you (whoever you are who is reading this). There aren't exceptions. I love you. I love you when you are destroying and when you are not. I love you when you act with kindness and when you do not. I love the way that you are reading this and I love when you ignore this or don't notice it. I don't care if this makes me bizarre because I love you. I don't care that I cannot tell all of the many "you"s there are because the lack of communication does not dissipate my love's depth and persistence. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. When you are staging your home for viewings, try to empty out the home as much as you possibly can, even if you are still living in the home.
    www.cruisesfrombaltimore.org |

    www.cs-wedding.com |

    www.fake2013oakleysunglasses.com |

    www.fashionjapan.net |

    www.fedes.net |

    ReplyDelete